Thursday, September 3, 2009

Let's Have A Drink!



I can not stress enough the importance of water. There has already been an amazing change in how my legs feel, they are no way as near swollen as they were before.

My skin is looking younger(maybe I need glasses)lol

I am not as hungry as I was before.

So let's raise our glasses and drink to having a wonderful weekend! I will be back on Monday. My sister is coming for a visit. We will help each other! I hope you are all doing well and thankyou so much for the support and the encouragement!

4 comments:

  1. okay, comments are working now Anne!. It is weird that sometimes I can not comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read some place that if you are hungry, you should take a big glass of water; sometimes hungry masquerades as thirst

    good for you for getting your water in and feeling better!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah water! I'm so glad it's helping and you are seeing signs of real progress! Keep up the good work.

    Have a BLAST with your sister!!!! ENJOY.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Joanna, thanks to you the water is working. your a darlin. I will Joanna, thanks.

    Betty, i have heard that before, I am sure there is something to it.take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. They really make my day.