Saturday, August 15, 2009

Brighter Days!


I see this picture and have to laugh. It is from last year, Someehow or other in about 95% of my photos I end up having a power line in them. And there at the bottom, sure enough! So today was results day and I am glad to say that since August 1, I am down 8 lbs. The dance of joy, and I have cheated a few days, but overall the choices I have made are good ones. I believe the extra water is a big thing...and what I notice is just a bit easier for me to get around, a bit more uumph in my step. So this should keep me motivated to keep up the good work, By having this blog it keeps me accountable and it is right there in my face. I can't ignore it until tommorrow. So I am very pleased, and well forward and onward to brighter days! Have not had any creamer in my coffee, cut back on my bread intake, more fruits and vegs, and a little morning exercise. I am a happy girl.

8 comments:

  1. good job, 8 pounds if great and i am thrilled to hear you feel a bit better. imagine the next 8 that will make a real difference in the way you feel. love you keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Penquin, it is a start. Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be some kind of power line curse, they want to be in the spotlight, in this case, in your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I somehow seem to attract them in most of my scenic pictures. Thanks for following, have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, let's put your loss into perspective...you've lost 8 pounds in a couple of weeks. And, I've only lost 13 pounds in three months. So you Rock it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know what Holly, because I am much bigger than you the first 20 will go off quickly and then slows down from there. I really was eating bad before. 13 is great in 3 months, you won't gain it back if you take it off slowly. Big hug, I know we both had sad news today. I am happy for her, but it really is not going to be the same. But will give her more time so I do understand. Don't you leave me too. Big hug./

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go my friend, 8 pounds...Yay!
    I know it's hard but you have taken the first step and are doing so well. Keep going Cinnear, I am so there with you, cheering you on.......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, good job!! I need some inspiration, keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. They really make my day.