Friday, April 12, 2013

Good Results, Sigh of Relief

So today I had gone to my Doctor's just to get some results from 
my physical last week. My husband also got his.
I was thrilled with the news that everything is
going quite well for me, 
no high blood pressure,
no high cholesterol,
no diabetes.
(I can not tell you how relieved I was)
My husband also had good news.
He still has to go for some tests
due to his smoking.
All in all we are both committing to a healthy
lifestyle, being more active.
I told him that my Severe Cataplexy
is not going to define who I am.
I am learning to live with it,
and learning how to control it somewhat.
Just so relieved that there was nothing
else I had to add to my health issues.
my one foot has been numb and I was sure it was Diabetes
because it runs so rampant in my family,
but the doctor thinks it is a pinched nerve....
So I am having a bit of trouble walking,
hoping it will loosen up soon.
Hope you are all feeling well
and wishing you a great weekend.



15 comments:

  1. Congrats...that is wonderful news!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous news......yeah for the both of you. Oma Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello love - I am so relieved with and for you. "YAY" :-) Keep on keepin' on girl...one step at a time.
    Love to you
    Gail
    peace.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful doctor's report !!
    I am so happy to read this.
    May your weekend be beautiful.
    Hugs to you , my friend...
    Love,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your kind c omments, We were both so relieved. hugs to all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning
    this website. I really hope to view the same high-grade content from you later on
    as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my very own site now ;)

    Also visit my blog healthy waist to height ratio

    ReplyDelete
  7. YouTube Video Marketing services is playing an important factor action regarding stand a simple profiler via Right away report via YouTube Video Search engines that is a lot offering Tech Budget YouTube video marketing services.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Overcoming Negative Self Talk purely because it is noticeably and the mental situation but also bad for our or possibly a ministry of education perhaps. I find myself to assistance contemplate suggest the next level offer some assistance secure the actual visual perception more advanced but also objectives purely in addition to your negative self talk remodel with Zeal but also positiveness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Read your blog. Praying for you.
    http://40daysoflentenhappiness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. to get very high quality content or to know more details visit reloadable debit card

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. They really make my day.