Yes this is me admitting that I am way out of focus.
I tallied up my water for the month of July
Goal 300 Actual 152
This is glasses of water not weight....
So first goal for August, you guessed it is actually hitting my target.
The boys say they are going to help me starting in the morning.
why not tonight? Well I sent them off to a ballgame with their Uncle.
My second goal is to get plenty of rest.
We have all been up until midnight the last few nights,
and today well I just have to admit their mother is right.
They do need plenty of rest.
It really reminds me how our moods can effect our whole day.
This is what I learned today.
1. my nephews hate wall papering
2. Things must have really been different in the old days
back in the 80's(what are they kidding me)
3. the boys think their mother needs to learn more about computers
and get into the now.
4.Printers work if you plug them in. oh yes the joy of the 18 year old to tell me that.
I might have to glue his shoes to the floor tonight. lol. ahhh if only I could bend.
5. The pigeons from next door are learning to fly and they can make it to the next
house on the other side. I guess this reminds me to take small steps.
6. I learned today how awesome it is to come here and read all
your wonderful comments and how that lifted my spirits.
A big hug and a thank you to all.
Well off to fill the glass again,
Until next time