Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It is a Blur.

Hello, I am back, and so glad to be here..I have missed you all.
I feel like the last 3 weeks have been a whirlwind, so right now
after being in the car for ten hours with my husband I am almost fast asleep,
but had to check in with everyone before I have a sleep in my own bed.
It really is true you know, the other beds have been great and I have been thankful for them,
but I want my own pillow, my feather blanket, and all will be wonderful.
I just got back from the farm where I had a visit with my Mom,
we really had a nice time, I don't think she stopped talking the whole time I was there.
And oh how she wanted to feed me, as she always has, and you know what I let her.
Does that sound selfish, She is so happy to feed me. I did not do the worst but I did not do as good as I should have. Oh well, another day, back on track and life resumes to normal for me.
I will be by to visit all of your blogs asap, please be patient with me.
Hugs to you all.

8 comments:

  1. Hi cinner, so glad you are home, I missed you. Happy you had a good 3 weeks and it must of felt wonderful to be "mothered" again, enjoy your own bed and I will look forward to hearing from you when you are rested up.
    ..........:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure have missed you too!
    Glad you are home with your own "stuff."
    Love Moms - they are the best.
    I miss mine every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I have missed you. Happy Easter :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI CINNER

    Oh I am so happy to see you my friend. :-) AN it is so wonderful that you had a good time away with your Mom. Rest well under your feather quilt comfy on your own bed and pillow.

    Love Gail
    peace.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Cinner, Thank you for your visit and kind comment...I see so many of my friends here, I'm happy to be here too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home ! Thanks so much for your sweet and encourage comments, Cinner. I always appreciate the words you leave me when you visit !
    Rest up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome home...there is just something about sleeping in your own bed...ah...enjoy and have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you are back and can't wait to hear/read more!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. They really make my day.