Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy

This is the Ten Things That Make Me Happy Award sent to me by Anne at Carb Tripper
The idea is to make your list and pass the Award on to Ten People.
So here goes:

Ten Things That Make Me Happy!
1.  My family....My husband and pets, although sometimes I feel they cause me more work, the pets, not the husband....welll yes the husband too. lol.

2. The Sun Shining, I must have some seasonal disorder, if the sun is shining, I know I will have a good day.
Also with the sun shining there is no other feeling of having the sun shine on you and warm your bones.
for me it feels like a bit of heaven. I don't lay in the sun, but I love being Outdoors.

3. The outdoors, I am a nature lover and always have been. I live in the city but one day want to be on an acreage. I love gardening and just sitting outside.

4. I enjoy good friends, ones that know you through and through. I am very lucky to know the difference between acquaintances and friends. I am truly blessed with my friends.

5.  My nieces and nephews, being a part of their lives, laughing with them, seeing them grow into adults.

6. I love anything to do with Art, painting, drawing, crafts, etc....but not if a time line is given to me.

7. I love to sing Karaoke, people say I am an old soul, Favorite song is Summertime, Get Here, House of the Rising Sun, Mustang Sally, Unchain My Heart....I sing in my house, in the shower, very seldom go out because of getting tired in the evenings. I have sang at a few weddings as well.

8. I love blogging and all that entails, especially love the friendships I have found here, as well as the support and genuine, loving, caring people.

9.   I love food and hate to admit that, especially on a lifestyle change blog but I do. I am being more creative with my food...I love making and cooking Vietnamese food....Yummers!

10. I love, love a good hearty laugh, I have a slightly strange sense of humor. I am known for my laugh and have always been told how funny I am. I see a real sense of irony that I have Cataplexy which is triggered by laughter. God must have a real sense of humor too....because that is kinda a funny one.

Actually I could go on and on with this list. I would like to thank Anne for sending it to me.
I will pass this award on to:
and
Jackie from Teacher's Pet
and
Bernie for On My Own
Jackie and Bernie, I could not get your link to work.
........
Also anyone else if you wish to take the award, please feel free to do so as you are all wonderful.
Otherwise everyone, I hope you all have a great day..
 

15 comments:

  1. Getting to know you is a treat, Cinner!
    May the sun always shine in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cinner. Thank you so much. That's means a great deal to me. I have never received a bloggy award. What do I do - cut and paste the image to my page?

    Hugs, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela, I usually just save the award so that I can post it on my sidebar too. I think you could just cut and paste though too. Good luck. let me know if you have any problems. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI CINNER_
    thanks for honoring me.. I have no idea what to do or how to link or receive or whatever the task is!! :-) But I love it and I love you and everything you love too.
    Gail
    peace.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gail, hi you right click on the picture and save it to your pictures, then you can bring it up when you post. then after you go into customize to add a gadget, then down to picture and voila it will come up on the side bar. if you need any help. let me know. love to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pedro, I am sorry I do not understand! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey we gotta suck up every drop of sunshine that comes our way when we get it, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Cinner for this lovely award. My first award for 2010!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cindy...Thank you for the award. I love the fact that it says, "Happy" "Sweet" "Friends"...and the cupcakes don't hurt to make it more beautiful either (I could eat a dozen of them right now...so, I guess it's time for me to go and get a bottle of water!)
    Thank you, Cindy! Have a great day on Wednesday.
    Smiles from Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, silly me I found my award. Thank you so much I will play, I'll create something in the next day or 2.

    I love your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy to make your acquaintance. :) was a pleasure reading about you. never had vietnamese food, now i want to try.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great way to know you a little better.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the award! Sorry it took me so long to come and pick it up. My computer came down with a virus and I've been trying to fix it!

    I don't trust people that don't love food.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So good to find out more about you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. They really make my day.