This is the Ten Things That Make Me Happy Award sent to me by Anne at Carb Tripper
The idea is to make your list and pass the Award on to Ten People.
So here goes:
Ten Things That Make Me Happy!
1. My family....My husband and pets, although sometimes I feel they cause me more work, the pets, not the husband....welll yes the husband too. lol.
2. The Sun Shining, I must have some seasonal disorder, if the sun is shining, I know I will have a good day.
Also with the sun shining there is no other feeling of having the sun shine on you and warm your bones.
for me it feels like a bit of heaven. I don't lay in the sun, but I love being Outdoors.
3. The outdoors, I am a nature lover and always have been. I live in the city but one day want to be on an acreage. I love gardening and just sitting outside.
4. I enjoy good friends, ones that know you through and through. I am very lucky to know the difference between acquaintances and friends. I am truly blessed with my friends.
5. My nieces and nephews, being a part of their lives, laughing with them, seeing them grow into adults.
6. I love anything to do with Art, painting, drawing, crafts, etc....but not if a time line is given to me.
7. I love to sing Karaoke, people say I am an old soul, Favorite song is Summertime, Get Here, House of the Rising Sun, Mustang Sally, Unchain My Heart....I sing in my house, in the shower, very seldom go out because of getting tired in the evenings. I have sang at a few weddings as well.
8. I love blogging and all that entails, especially love the friendships I have found here, as well as the support and genuine, loving, caring people.
9. I love food and hate to admit that, especially on a lifestyle change blog but I do. I am being more creative with my food...I love making and cooking Vietnamese food....Yummers!
10. I love, love a good hearty laugh, I have a slightly strange sense of humor. I am known for my laugh and have always been told how funny I am. I see a real sense of irony that I have Cataplexy which is triggered by laughter. God must have a real sense of humor too....because that is kinda a funny one.
Actually I could go on and on with this list. I would like to thank Anne for sending it to me.
I will pass this award on to:
Jackie from Teacher's Pet
Bernie for On My Own
Jackie and Bernie, I could not get your link to work.
Also anyone else if you wish to take the award, please feel free to do so as you are all wonderful.
Otherwise everyone, I hope you all have a great day..