Friday, July 31, 2009

Introduction!


Hello, I have recently met someone in blogland that has inspired me to start a blog in regards to my ever increasing weight. I have always had a weight issue and now I believe it has gotten to the point of where I am either going to get it together as in last chance, no cigar. I was diagnosed with an illness six years ago and have gained sixty pounds in the last six years. It is because I have become so sedentary and it is hard for me to do alot of things. I am not making excuses and I committ to this being a daily mission so that I may achieve more energy. I want this to be the most important thing in my life. I have been trying since I was eleven and I am now 45. I have never changed my bad habits and that is what I need to do. I am a plus size woman with a pretty good outlook on life, outgoing personality, happily married.This is very important so as to get to a point where I can be more physical and live within my limitations. I would appreciate a support system on my journey, so if you care to join me, my four chins and I it would be awesome. August first is the first day of the rest of my life. Tommorrow is the weigh in and measurement taking,,,and then picking me up off the floor...okay more energy I will get up off the floor myself. I have to take a picture of me standing up. Will do so I can compare before and after. The picture I posted was me at my almost max. By the way my name is Cinner! I am excited to see what I can do. If you have any advice I would love to hear from you or come along for the ride. Until tommorow!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Cinner - How fun to be amongst the first comments on your cool, new and DEDICATED blog! You have the look of someone who is totally committed!
    ONWARD AND DOWNWARD!
    And thanks for the shout-out....we all support each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my post tomorrow I am giving a link to your site for my followers. Thankyou and Good Luck to you. My goal is for more energy so I can do more. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. They really make my day.